Monday, January 21, 2013

Chapter 2

   I Got off the plane and we finally arrived to alKuwait. i've missed this place it has been 10 years since I came here. I lived in montana for a long time my dad had a job promotion so we decided to live there. Well my mom's american so she had no problem with it and my big brother Anas and I were young so we didn't actually care. Anas is my bug brother he's a senior (gr.12) while I'm a junior (gr.11)  I'm a girl version of my brother if you see us you'd probably think we're twins..

  I caught up with my friend Reem she wasn't seated next to me she was seated next to a guy named Abdullah. Reem is my sister from another mister thats all you need to know. Abdullah is tanned tall and has the lightest brown eyes I've ever seen they are a very light shade of brown its like nobody has the same eye color totally unique and he totally likes reem ;

Abdullah "Hey Fai"

Me "Hello stranger"

Abdullah"it's abdullah"

Me"oh"

He smiled I smiled back

Abdullah "I think I've got to go bye Reem Bye Fai"

Both "Buh-Bye"

When he left

Me "somebody likes someone"

Reem"shutup he does not"

Me"yes he does"

Reem "I heard that there are some beautiful Kuwaity girls in Kuwait.."

Me "Reem to think of it your beautiful and you are kuwaity"


Reem is truely beautiful she had light green normal sized eyes they weren't small nor big and she had dark blonde hair almost was the color of caramel hair. And she's tall but not taller than mua B) 

Reem "Aww thank you my ugly felow"

Me "No problem Stupid"

Reem "Bye I gotta go to my family I'm waking you up at 6 AM"

She ran away not letting me continue holly how will I sleep ;( 

I saw my mom struggle with her bag so I helpred her I zoomed out the gates following a woman that looks exactly like mom from the back I started looking around for MY mother but then my eyes met a pair of HUGE bug eyed green eyes 

No comments:

Post a Comment