Saturday, April 6, 2013

Chapta 31

Zayd: Fai gam a7acheech

I ignored KAAAK this is fun

Zayd: FAI

Me: Ha shtabee

Zayd: s2altech so2aal oo abeech itjawbeeni shbainech oo bain rashed?

LOOL I wanna continue this I smiled slightly and looked down y3ni chna I'm blushing

He turned around looked at me wide eyed he never saw me like this LOL 💃 WHAT GOES AROUND COMES BACK AROUND OO MAA BAABBBYY

Zayd: SHBAYNECH OO BAIN RASHED.

His hands held the steering wheel hard and his face was red his neck veins popped out and his green eyes were still the most amazing eyes BES HE STILL LOOKS GOOOD 😉

Me: walashay!!

Zayd: walashay oo you're blushing?

Me: ee

Zayd: YOU DONT BLUSH 7G KALAM A7AD 3'AYREE ZAIN?

Me: khair inshallah kaifi Rashed is way nicer

Zayd looke down: fai please wakhray 3ana


Hahahahahaha no.

Me: what are you trying to do? First you get outta my life and then my parents and now rashed no just no okay khala9 end of sentence period new sentence la ba3ad new paragraph and indent okay? You ruined everything now shutup laman nou9al.


*Zayd's pov*

--I haven't done this for a long time 💁--

Ana chalb min chalb ib chalb dakhel chalb shaklee chalb shakh9eeti chalb kilshay feeni chalb zaaiiin :)?

7ail a8ethhh!

--6ala3t 7aretee fee 3adel--

Ana female dog oo male dog ba3ad zain

Laish. Ifff.

We went to the hospital the doctor gaalaaha ina mafeeha shay reelha oo ba3ad tgdar tsheel her cast!! 7imdellah.

Bes eli e8eth ina min ilwanasa she hugged the doctor wallah wdi akoufna.

I want to go back to the day I said I love you and take it all back at least I could get to be friends not people with memories yakhi a7ebha fehmooni -.-!


We got on the car wla the song ana oo galbee n3teref.


GOD. Abee Agoolaha hathi 7gech!!

I loudened the music and looked at her she was on her phone. But yet looking beautifulllll as ever.

I wonder if she ever gets a dark tan like now she's just a very light light shade of bronze. She's amazing. OYYYAAA a7ebha.


She closed her phone and listened to the music I put the volume louder. She smiled OYYYAAA a7ebha.

A7eb her smile.

A7eb her face.

A7eb her everything.

A7ebha ihya.





Follow my twitter ;; @FFlani

No comments:

Post a Comment