Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Chapta 34


This post is to the amazin @fajeralsumait it's bot like she told me to do this LOL i love herrrr so kind and helpfull enjoy this everyone




Everyone came and sat with us I was still in my sleep :p


Anas: shfeeha fai

Abdullah: faj2a ilyiniya namat

Anas: LOL

Kilman gam esoulef I haven't heard a single peep come out of zayds mouth

Soon enough I was asleep but you know that kind of sleep when you hear everything and know everything that's happening. Oh well it's not actually sleeping I just closed my eyes to lazy to open them.

Abdullah whispered: nimtay?

Me: eeh

Abdullah smiled: laaaa

Me: hehe

Abdullah: inzain lifay rasech 3ashan ashouf itha nimtay

Me: nimt nimt

Abdullah: khoush noum

Me: shft shouun?

Abdullah: LOL awadeech darech?

Me: no

Abdullah: okaay

Me: banam

Abdullah: namay

Me: wadni my room

Abdullah chuckled: yallah al7een

He got up carrying me with him

Ya7laila a7san okhoo abdullah 💃 bagool 7ag anas ina abdullah a7san minaa

Anas: awadeeha ana

Abdullah looked down on me I opened a small portion of my eyes and nodded.

Abdullah laughed: la oo itgool inha nayma

Me: chaaaab.

Anas carried me to my room he was going to go out.

Me: ANAAAAS

I whined I love it when I whine and anas gets annoyed ;

Anas: haa

Me: t3aaaal

Anas: khair

Me: banaam

Anas: okaay...

Me: brou7e? *I had that puppy dog face on*

Anas: khara ib shaklich

I gasped : khala9 mabeek

Anas: okay

Me: la la imbala

Anas layed down next to me and I instantly slept.




*NEXT DAY*

I woke up to see no one in my room not even lilian -.-

I went downstairs it was 8 AM lilian was awake alone downstairs singing to herself and making black pancakes -.- I swear this girl is so weird...


Lilian wakey wakey eggs and baky

Me: Lilian shimga3dech?

Lilian: my alarm

Me: Laish 7a6a alarm -.-

Lilian: chithi kint mishtahya agoom

Me: 9ayda

Lilian: AND IM FEELING GOOD.

Me: ITS A NEW DAAAY

Lilian: ITS A NEW LIFFEE.

Me: OHHHHH

Lilian: latkharfeen your own lyrics 😂 oo rou7ay 9alay

Me: okay okay

I went and prayed and wore jean shorts with some random cropped t shirt

I went downstairs and Lilian was ready with her shorts on and some shirt and running shoes

Yes we are going for a jog I need to exercise because they just took of my cast so I had to exercise -.-

We started jogging and jogging and jogging and jogging untill we had to stop and breathe and breathe and breathe and drink water we were so tired


Lilian: BAMOOOT

Me: ABEE AMOUUT

A car passed by and we saw that it was anas with starbucks

Anas: HAHAAAAY

Lilian: chub barkab

Anas: rikbay bes fai lazem tarke6' moo zain

Lilian: ifff ifffff

Lilian stayed with me
He had a wrangler for the chalet -.- y3ni a chalet car..

Me: ANAAAS BAMOOT

Anas: buh bye

Me: INZAIN WAIT ABEE STARBUCKS

Anas: a7e6a bilthalaja now run

He was driving away

Anas: RUN LIKE YOU NEVER RAN BEFORE!!

He drove away

Lilian: I'M WIDE AWAKE 💃💃

Me: I WISH I KNEW THEN WHAT I KNEW NOW

Lilian: DARARARRA REALITY HURTS ITS MY LIFE

Me: FAAALLLIIINGG FROOMM BLA BLAAAAAAAH

Lilian: BLA BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAAAAAAAHH

Me: WOOOAAAAH

Lilian: WE STRONG

Me: YALLAH LET US RUN MA MAYN MAAAAN


Lilian: RUNS GETS THERE DRINKS WATER AAAAH

Me: yallah jed lets run

Random person: 3aabaalhom olympics

Lilian and I laughed hard..

Ahhsusbd shnou kan e6'a7ek 😂😂😪

We ran and ran and ran and ran and we got there

Me: WOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

Lilian: KOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLEEESSSH

Reem: LOOOOOOL

Me: yummaa intay meta yeetay

Reem: dagayt 3alaych intay nsaytay mobilich -.- chan anas egool ayey -.-.-.-.-.-

Me: HEEEYYY

Lilian: HEY THERE REMAYMA WHATS IT LIKE IN CHALET CITY YOU'RE ONE MILE AWAY BUT GURL TONIGHT I LOOK SO PRETTY YES I DO TIMES SQUARE CANT SHINE AS BRIGHT AS MEEE I SWEAR ITS TRUE..

We laughed yeah y'know


*2 months later*

It was the weeekend before the last week of school and after that we have winter break 💃

Abdullah & Reem are a couple

Anas and Lilian like eachother no, LOVE eachother but are toooo shy to admit it

Zayd said sorry and we're close friends but aren't a couple because of anas so he's waiting for me to graduate.

But ina when I graduate he graduates since he started school late

So he's going to "yakh6eb"

Rashed like's reem but knows he can't get her so Abdullah gets very angry when reem and him are in the same room.

Remember Wahab? Yeah he said he loved me and all I told him I can't he now is going to continue college in London

Anas sometimes gets angry when lilian is around bader.

And zayd gets angry when I'm around any guy -.-



So life's great now!! Absoloutly awesome!


I woke up smiling.

YAAAYYY weekend

I was going to the chalet today. Alone..

With all the cousins. But yet no one to have fun with except for abdullah.


Lilian had to go to their chalet. Reem was going to their chalet. Zayd&Anas were going out. I haven't heard from bader sinse the last time at the chalet and well everyone couldn't make it except for Abdullah :D he was in the mood for chalet.


I was ready and all and I was waiting for abdullah.

He finally go here I got on the car.

Abdullah: wa3alaykom ilsalam

Me: wara7maatoo allahee wabaraakaato

Abdullah: *gasp*

Me: shnou

Abdullah: pointed at my hair

I screamed

Me: SHNIU FEE SHNOU FEE

Abdullah: oh la wala shay bes chii

Me: -.-

-12 AM-


Everyone was asleep except for Abdullah and I of course

Me: khal nel3ab sing it!!

Abdullah: shloun e6ale3 9out!!

Me: khayma duuuuuh

Abdullah: duuh ib wayhech

Me: yallah chop chop

We went to the khayma

So we had a khayma outside 9oub ilstreet we have it open on winter days but closed on summer.

We sat outside sha3'alna kilshay

Abdullah: ay song

Me: madree

Abdullah: rolling in the deep!!

Me: okhh yallah

Abdullah immitated me -.-: okhhh yallah

He put the song on.


Me: THERES A FIRE

Abdullah: STARTING IN MYY HEAART

Me: REACHIN THE FEVERS

Abdullah: THAT ARE BRINGING ME OUT THE DARK

Me: THE SCARS OF YOURE LOVE

Abdullah: KEEP ME THINKIN

F&A: WE COULD OF HAD IT AAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLL ROLLIING IN THE DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP YOUUU HAD MY HEART INSTEAAAAAD YOU PLAYED IT TO THE BEAAAT

We got almost everything wrong

We were laughing-dancing-screaming and singing at the same time

YES WE CAN MULTI TASK ;;

Me: 7e6 payphone

Abdullah: a7la shay kila high notes

Me: exactly 💁

Abdullah: AND GO

Me: IM AT AAA PAYPHOONE TRYING TO CAALLL HOME ALL OF THE CHANGE I SPENT ON YOU

Abdullah: WHERE HAVE THE TIMES GONE BABY ITS ALL GONE WHERE ARE THE PLANS WE MADE FOR TWO

F&A: YEAH YEAH I KNOW ITS HARD TO REMEMBER THE PEOPLE WE USE TO W ITS EVEN HARDER TO PICTURE THAT YOUR NOT HERE NEXT TO ME YOU SAY TO MAKE IT BUT IS IT TOO LATE TO TRY 💃💃


Ga3adna 3ala hal7ala untill 2 AM?

Chan inroo7 inaam.

No comments:

Post a Comment