Sunday, April 7, 2013

Chapta 33

Hal post 7g @k56__ 3ashan itra6'i @kuwait1ES LOOL

Enjoyxx


Abdullah poured the water on top of our heads.

Lilian: YAL YAHEELLL

abdullah: ana yahel m3a wayhech -.-

Lilian: YES MA MAYN

Me: AAAAAAHHHHH

Guy: OSSHHHH WA7ED MAYNAAM

Lilian: deyaya.

Guy: HAA SHNOU?

He was inside there chalet how'd he hear lilian -.-?

Lilian: DEYAAAYA BAK BAK BAKAAA2

We heard the guy laugh

Abdullah: ASFEEN 3AL EZ3AAJ thoula intay?

Guy: OHHH HALA BIL3OBD

He came out -.- baih gosh kill me he was so ya ellahi 7ada 7loo LOL mashallah

Lilian was going to blush FASHLAAA

We decided to walk away as fast as we can.

He greeted abdullah

Guy: La76'a la76'a ay wa7da ili galat deyaya

I turned around and said: moo ana

He smiled: laish matlef ilthanya? :D

Lilian: ilthanya 3indaha isim!

He: shisimha oo laish matlef?

Abdullah: ob ob ob ihya tist7ee :o?

Lilian: yaf6'ee7a abdullah.

They laughed

He: layl7een malafat..

Lilian: oo mara7 itlef.

Abdullah: LILIAN LILIAN SHOOFAY ICECREAM GALAXY

Lilian instantly jumped and turned around

Lilian: WAYN WAYN??

He: oo lafaaat 👏

Lilian: hi

He: ahlan

He was lost in her eyes NU UUUH LILIAN IS FOR ANAS.

Abdullah: Fai, Bader Bader,Fai
Lilian,Bader Bader, Lilian

Lilian: hi yallah bye

Lilian pulled my hand and started walking to our chalet.

Me: BII BADER

Bader: BYYEE FAI OO LILIAN

He laughed

We walked fast

Lilian: fashla fashla fashla

Me: ullah shda3wa wala marra giltay fashla

Lilian: 3ashan ohwa 7loo ithanyeen 3adyeen

Me: LOOOL
imshay bes imshay.

We walked back we got in and waited for abdullah.

Abdullah walked in

We were behind the couches.

Lilian was gonna scare him fist I was outside hiding.

Lilian: YAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
She screamed and jumped onto abdullah

Abdullah: YUMMAAAAA


LOOOL we heard another guy laugh he brought bader with him LOL

Lilian suggested for us to stay outside she told them I was changing.

Abdullah: khanshoof mama wallah 7loo ilfilim!!

He was walking outside.

Me: MAMAMAMAMAMAMMAMAMAMAMAMMAMAMAM

I shouted and hopped on top of him.

Bader and abdullah jumped from there places

Lilian and I were laughing hard

Bader: 7meer

Lilian: why thank you.

Bader: haha no.

Me: Abdullah 3adi I jump in the pool

Bader and Lilian burst out laughing

Abdullah: la2

Me: please

Abdullah: la2

Me: PLEASSSEE

Abdullah: La2

Me: PLEEAAAASSSEEE

Abdullah: la2

Me: okay

Abdullah: good girl

Me: I've always been good.

Abdullah: eeh wayed imbayen

Bader: YAAA NAAASS

Lilian and I: khair

Bader: abee

Lilian: 6a3 hatha yay chalehna oo yetshara6 agoooool

Bader: goolay

Lilian: agooooool?

Bader: ee ee goolay!

Lilian: la khala9 walashay

Bader got up he was going to tickle lilian but lilian hid inside abdullah's arms

I was laughing I looked at bader and he was aiming on tickling me

Me: LAISH MASAWAYT SHAY

Bader: Kaayffeee 💃

Lilian: yahel yahel

I jumped in abdullahs arms so now we were both hiding.

Bader: yahaaal yahaall

Lilian: agogogaga

Bader: LOOOL

Lilian got out of abdullahs arms and sat they chatted together while I was still hidding.

Abdullah: shfeech

Me: just thinking

Abdullah: oo lay meta you're gonna think on my lap?

Me: lamaaan anaaam

Abdullah: I smeell that good?

Me: no

Abdullah: za3alt goomay

Me: maaabbbyyy

Abdullah: kaaak

Abdullah: khaneg3a 3ala ilsand mishtehee asawi sand castle

Me: okay LILIIIAAAN BADER

Bader: tra kana yamech

Me: khanroo7 3alsand

Lilian: yallah

Me: mali khilg agoum

Abdullah: ifff ifff kasoolaaa

He carried me and we went to the shore we sat there and abdullah started building his sand castle next to him


Me: 1 2 3 4 who's that knockin' up my door 5 6 7 8 who do we dominate 9 10 11 12 gotta a secret I can't tell schools out ring the bell

Lilian and I: NANANANANANANA OOOOOOO NANANANANNANAA YEAAAAH.

Bader: moo chna I just met you guys

Me: yeah we make you feel comfortable

Bader: LOOL

Abdullah: bes iff goumay goumay moz3eja

Me: a9lan moo kafoo ag3ad 3alayk

Abdullah: okay -.-

They all started chatting while I was in another world a world called Zayd.

If he got jealous today why'd he leave me? Wallah a7ebba wallah!!!

Lilian and bader were chatting I shook my thoughts out and we all were chatting.

Next thing I know my head slowly drops and I sleep 😂

No comments:

Post a Comment