Saturday, April 20, 2013

Chapta 36

This post is dedicated to @Asooma_E tge person that actually wanted the post :D and to everyone readjng this love you guys xxx



We all planned the senior prank as a class.

Let's imagine that all seniors are not going to school tomorrow no it isn't senior ditch day we just wanted to have the prank on that day and then the day after tomorrow we start tests -.-


About the teacher yeaah.

Lemme tell you what happened to him..

Zayd: stath 3andi so2aal 3an my g p a

T: tfazal is2al

Zayd: la 3aad stath moo jdam ilkil

T: aa

Zayd took him with him to the classroom next to ours it was empty. So they went inside zayd Ran out of the class they were in locked the door then came to our classroom

He locked the door of our classroom to so if anyone got him out they wouldn't have access to come inside.

We planned everything and talked to the other classes and everyonenwas told what to bring

Zayd went and opened the door
The stath started running following him around and screaming while zayd ran to the car ;'D

We said goodbye and stuff everyone went home to study.

I got home

Me: ANAAAS IM HOOOMMEE

Anas: IB DAAR ILAKEL

Me: 7A6EEEN LUNCH

Anas: GAM E7I6OOONA

Me: LATAKEL BABADEL

Anas: YOOUUU33AAAAN

Me: LAA2 LATJEES ILAKEL

Anas: OKAAAAY

I had to scream at the top of my lungs to tell him all this

I went and changed into a cropped shirt with some jean shorts. As you noticed I love wearing cropped shirts at home!

I walked to the dining room -phone in pocket-

Me: shnou 3'ada

Anas: pink pasta

Me: yummm

I was staring at the food

Anas: Fai Khaled Khaled fai

I looked up

Me: ohhh

Khaled: heyy

Me: hello

We sat there i ate in silence while they were chatting

I went upstairs took my books speakers and stuff I need then walked to the front yard garden.

I sat there singing and studying.

I heard a car it must be anas and his friend going out. --Anas is a car freak a huge one like he has 2 cars in the deera and one at the chalet and he's talking my dad into buying him one when he comes back.

He now has a porshe carrera& a G class at the deera while he has a wrangler at the chalet. God may9eer :( mayestahel mabi abeeeeee ;p --

So I was jamming to we are who we are my little mix my cousin told me about this song you should hear it.

Me: WE ARE WHO WE ARE WHO WE ARRRE AND IM GONNA SHOUT LIKE A STAR CAUSE IM THE ONLY ME IN THIS WORLD THROW AWAY THE BOOKS AND THE MAGEZINES NEVA GONNA LOOK LIKE A BEAUTY QUEEN


I studied stu DIED stuDIED and STUDIED like there was no was no tomorrow.


We woke up I went to everyone's house and took them then we went to school we had some water guns eggs masks and everything on.

What we basically did was spray soak and scare everyone in our way.


The day after---


I finished studying so basically this was my schedule for this week studying finishing then test studying finishing the test aaah you get it! Anas helped me for arabic & deen.


I think I did good today they tell us the grades & tomorrow.

I woke up the next day today was the last day after tomorrow was graduation and just aaaah I'm so excited.

I went to sarbucks we were meeting up there I dont know why dont ask me it was lilians idea

Lilian: hello welcome you may take a seat

Zayd: babe we're on our seats bala tifilsef

Bader: shfeech imyam3atna

Anas came into starbucks with "Khaled" I don't really like him idk why.

Don't judge me.

Anas came to us with khaled they all had their hello's

Khaled shoock hamds with lilz and reem
Me too of course he's not that rude.

Khaled: shloonkom?

All: kwayeseen

Everyone laughed

Anas: laish chithi ga3deen chnkom

Lilian: chna shnou law feek khair gool

Anas: asef asef

Lilian: you better be

Me: Lilian imyam3atna an hour gabel the test.

Jassem: laish imyam3atna

Lilian: shoofaw ana yama3tkom mni

She looked at the ground with a serious face.

Zayd: fee shay 9ayer man3aref 3ana?

Lilian: .........

Reem&I: AMBAAAAAIIIIHHH IM9EJICH?

Zayd: bahefich kaf

No comments:

Post a Comment