Sunday, March 3, 2013

Chapta 24

"""""" I looked at my phone to see 1 missed call from Zayd and a bunch of others.

Soon enough 2 missed calls from zayd"""

*Zayds POV*

I went home layed on my bed ignoring lilian ignoring my parents.i do not care. The only person I care about right now is Fai ee ma3'ayrha Fai Al X

I synced in shnou anas galee

What anas said:::

"Shouf inta 9a7be minziman oo abeek itwakher 3n fai adree you'r a good guy but one day you'll break her heart and I don't want her to go through that."

That was the only thing I heard that sentence he continued but that sentence made the impossible seem impossible.

I don't know what to do it was 1:30 AM i had a feeling fai was still awake because if she loves me she'd be going through what I'm going through but I don't want her to go through that 😔

I called her once she didn't pick up I called again she didn't pick up and again I was getting worried I called one more time and she picked up.

*NO ONES POV*

Zayd: Fai

Fai: aloo -she said in between her cries-

Zayd: Fai

Fai: Zaaayyd -she broke down again-

Zayd: fai please -his eyes got watery the girl he loved was crying because she thinks he's about to leave her-

Fai: Zayd don't leave me pleeaasee my mom and dad left me please don't leave -she begged while crying-

While zayd broke down silently

Wondering why all this drama? Fai was very close to zayd she loved him he was her brother her mother her father and her best friend but now her mother and fathe left and now Zayd's leaving her.


Fai: Zaydd

Fai: Zayd no I'm not worth crying

Zayd: imbala okay intay worth it inzain intay worth it fahamtaay latkhaleen halfikra itdesh ib rasech.

Fai: okay

Zayd: Fai ana a7ebech

Fai: Zayd ana b3ad

Zayd: fai mabee aroo7

Fai: latroo7

Zayd: bes laazem

Tears where streaming down his and her faces.

Fai: ma7ebek

Zayd: Fai please latgooleen chithi



Fai: okay


Zayd may have been calm this whole time but inside him he wanted to blow up he wanted to scream and shout -I WANNA SCREAM AND SHOUT AND LET IT ALL OUT AND SCREAM AND SHOUT AND LET IT OUT WE SAYIN OOOO RIO RUO RIO-


Zayd: FAI A7EBECH MABI AHEDICH YAKHI FIHMAY A7EBECH WALLAH WALLAH WALLAH WALLAH WALLAH MAGDAR A3EESH


Zayd broke down.

*God this is a dramatic seeen*

But yet they both knew they had to say goodbye

Zayd: Fai

Fai: Zayd please

Zayd: Fai hatha moo goodbye forever

Fai: hatha shnou kilman egool b3dain mashoofhom marathanya

Zayd: wallah moo forever I'll never ever forget you. Never fahamtay? Never oo I'll come back 3la youm takharojech oo akh6ebich bes jarbay tinsayne istansay ib 7ayatich. Bes latkhafeen wallah baredlech youm takharojech


Fai: latred mabeek

Zayd: Bared oo bared 3'a9ban 3alaich

Fai: zayd a7ibek

Zayd: Fai a7ibech

Fai: I guess this is goodbye

Zayd: LA2 LA2 MOO GOODBYE. Bared fa y3ni hatha talk to you later when I graduate.

He felt her smile he felt her sadness he felt her weakness he loved her

Fai: Bye zayd I love you.

Zayd: tadreen ishkether ana n6art 3ashan itgooleen hal kalemat?

he felt her blush

fai: Zayd i will miss you so much

zayd: i will miss you so much more

Fai: Bye

Zayd: ma3asalama Ya a3'la man sakan galbi


They both didn't want to hang up so they fell asleep while hearing eachother's breath

They woke up both to find there phones out of battery.!

They both felt sad nobody was themselves they both wanted one thing and one thing only.


And that thing is



To be back together.

No comments:

Post a Comment