Thursday, March 7, 2013

Chapta 25

Chapter 25

There were six days till school and I'm planning to lock myself in my room for those six days.

But no with reem and lilian I can't :)

Lilian: Faai baabby

I hugged her then reem came I told them everything from a to z they felt sorry and didn't dare ask questions


I told them I needed some time alone they understood so they went.


I locked myself in and sat there just sat there sewing my life hating my life wanting to kill myself but lilian made sur I didn't have any sharp objects before leaving.


At maybe 7:30 PM anas knocked on my door he told me to eat since I haven't eatin' anything since Mcdonalds yesterday.

Anas: Fai lazem takleen

Me: Anas mabee

Anas: fai latkhaleeni akser ilbaab

Me: bacher akel

Anas: 7ilfay

Me: wallah

Anas: okay

He left.

Why is he caring about me I thought he hated me.


===DAY TWO OF MY MISERY===


I miss him so much.


I haven't eaten anything and it's 5:30 PM anas keeps knocking and knocking but i keep ignoring

Anas: FAAAAII he screamed he was angryy.

Fai: anas bes

Anas: Fai giltay ra7 takleen

Fai: moo 3'a9eb al7een ba3ad shway akel

Anas: la2 yallah

Fai: ANAS DONT MAKE ME HATE YOU MORE THAN I HATE YOU RIGHT NOW.

Anas: you hate me right now?

He sounded? Hurt was the word.


And with that all I saw was black.

No comments:

Post a Comment