Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Chapta 26

And with that all I saw was black.


I may have fainted but I still hear everything.

Anas: FAI

anas: FAI SHNOU 6A7??

Anas: FAI RDAY 3LAY

anas: FAI OKAY MOO LAZEM TAKLEEN BES RDAY 3LAY

Anas: FAI

And with that I heard a loud bang and I felt someone carry me while shaking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I was now in the doctors office he was doing some checkups.


Doctor: meta akher marra kalaitay?

I shat up.

Anas: youmain

Doctor: tara moo zain 7a6ainalech drip oo an9e7ich takleen cerelac kilyoum 3ashan you gain weight moo zain.

I looked at the ground CERELAC
Everyday?

NOO.

Anas: imbala ra7 takel yallah mashkoor diktoor.

I was getting out wila ashoof lilian yaya

Lilian: FAI

Me: shtbeen

Lilian: ya 7aywana 7asbali mitay

Me: chub

Lilian: shfeech

Me: sorry sorry bes mali khilg shay

Lilian: oh

I gave her a hug

Me: wain reem?

Lilian: kahee yaya gam tanzel min ilsayara

Me: m3a mnou yeetay the driver?

Lilian: reem? Ee ana umm la2

Me: haw 3ayal m3a mnou.


Guess who came running. Looking for me.















YES. You guessed correct. It was zayd.

He saw me he smiled then saw anas and looked at the floor.











FUUUUCCCKKKK MMMYYYY LLIIFFEE.


Anas: 3aib itgooleen fuck

Me: wakher 3ani

Anas: kaifech.

Me: and I thought you were going to replace dad sinse he's gone all you've done was ruin my life and they left for TWO DAYS. How will I survive for 8 FUC-REAKIN MONTHS.


I walked and walked past zayd and walke and walked and walked untill I saw reem she gave me a hug and I told her I wanted to go home so we went home she went to her house and I went to mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment