Thursday, March 21, 2013

Chapta 28

It's the fifth day of school. I was faking my life I was faking my smile. It would just hurt to laugh really it would.

Lilian: Fai
P
Me: haaaaa

Lilian: shfeech shfeech

Me: abee anaaaam

Lilian: la jed

I frowned they both understood. He came into the cafeteria and he was laughing with his friends really LAUGHING.

Okay I willl move on no more faking ba6'7ak.

Reem: good for you.

Me: haw shloun sima3tay

Reem: I read through minds

Lilian: ee ana ba3ad

Reem: intay dasha 3ar6' osh khal akamel tefelsefee

Lilian indagrat and what she always does when she tindeger is. She looks to the right and says: ha ee shnou?

I laughed reem and lilian laughed at the sight of seeing me laugh. It's gonna be hard but I'll do it. I know some days I'll break down but just not today.


Lilian: guess

Reem: shnou

Me; reem galat guess y3ni try guessing.

Reem: LOOL lemme guess: it's thursday?

Lilian: oh yeah and that means: ITS THURSDAY THURSDAY GOTTA GET DOWN ON THURSDAY.

Random guy in the cafeteria: LOOKING FORWARD TO THE WEEKEND

Other guy: WEEEEKEEENND.

Random guy: REBECCA BLACK YEAH MAN

lilian: YOU GOT THAT RIGHT!!

Eeryone laughed then carried on with what they were doing :D LOL lilian's a keeper.


Reem: LOOL fashalteena

Lilian: ana fashaltich at least ana magool LOOL ana a6'7ak

Reem: chub.

Lilian: asfa

Reem: chub

Lilian: a7ebech

Reem: chub

Lilian: yaaaa 7obbbbyyy

Reem: hehe

Me: hahahahaha

Lilian: khanroo7 chalet

Me: eee

I jumped out of my seat

Reem: shfeekom you two are so hyper today?

Me: madree bes khanroo7

Lilian immitated me: eeee
And she jumped out of her seat.
LOL

Reem: ana magdar

Me: laish

Reem: wedding b3dain zwara mare7t minzimaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan.

Lilian: ee 9a7 3aib lazem itroo67 zwara hatha far6' min fara2e6' aleeeman kho99oo9an ilwahagaton.

Reem: shgam itgooleen?

Lilian: madree LOL

Me: shakoo ileeman?

Lilian: allah yadree

Me: you mean allah ya3lam

Lilian: ee 9a7 a9lan ana fakart ini agool chithi chan agool yadree.

We laughed.

We went to arabic we all had arabic together. The best part was that rashed, abdullah and jassem were with us.

Teacher: ya 3yaaal

All: halaaaa

Teacher: ooloo n3am shoo ilhala dee?

Rashed: abla. Abla abla

Teacher: ANA ISTAAZ MUSH ABLA.

Rashed: ohhh

Abdullah: staath lazem itge9 sh3rek b3dain ilbanat 7asbalhom inta mnhom!!!

Everyone laughed

Rashed: staath hatha 9a7?

Staath: mmmm

Me: mmmm

Stath: mmmmm

Me: mmmhhhmmm

Everyone was laughing

Stath: aahaaaa

Me: aywaaa

Stath: ante shoo 3am ta3mali! He shouted I jumped from my seat causin my daftar and pencil to fly on rashed's face. He 9scared me.

Everyone laughed hard the staath had a smirk he hated rashed abdullah and jassem


Jassem: IM SEXY AND I KNOW IT

Lilian: WHEN I WALK IN THE STREET THIS IS WHAT I SEE

Jassem: EVERYBODY STOPS AND STARING AT ME

Lilian: I GOT FASION IN MY PANTS AND I AINT AFRAID TO SHOW IT SHOW IT SHOW IT

Lilian&jassem: IM SEXY AND I KNOW IT


They both started jumping and dancing LOL our class grew close.

There were 5 minutes till the dissmissal bell rings we still were in arabic it was quiet. A little to quiet.

Reem: AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

Se jumped up.

Stath: shoo feeki shoo feeki?

Reem: shft faaaaar.

Abdullah: KAAHOOO

He pointed at me.

Rashed: INGE6A BILZBALA?

Me: LA LA LA

Me: I'd hit you two right now but then it would be animal abuse.

I heard a loud crash

I looked at abdullah: shfeek

Abdullah: 67t sa3deeni

He was on the floor with the desk on top of him.

Everyone looked at me like telling me to go help him. I just laughed hard.

Me: HAHAHAHHAAHH LOL HAHAHHAAHA LAUGHS LOOOOOOOOL ambaih I'm crying.

I was tearing up.

He smiled at the sight of me laughing so hardly :p


I helped him up then went home with lilian to our house of course.!

No comments:

Post a Comment