Saturday, March 30, 2013

Chapter 29

Yeah Anas still has a crush on Lilian but I really hate anas now so I do not care 'bout him. So I called my grandma and she told me that she was there and "7ayakom"


R7na foug we made me a big bag we were staying for the weekend 😁

Lilian's maid made her a bag and sent it with the driver.

I wore skinny jeans and a cropped long sleeved grey shirt but like pulled the sleeves slightly up and wore Chanel toms took my bag and we went downstairs but it took a long time to wear the skinny jeans with my cast on -.-

Lilian herself was very very stylish she was wearing a dark jean jacket with a white body under it and beige shorts but not that short she didn't want my family to judge her 😂😪 <9ayda>


Anas: hey

Lilian: hii

I shat up.

Anas: fai wain btroo7oon

I ignored

Anas: fai??

Fai: chalet mama hessa mnak okay bye.

I walked outside

Anas: FAAI

Fai: Haa HAA shtabee

Anas said something to lilian she smiled nodded then went to the car he told me to come

Anas: Fai

Fai: shtabee

Anas: shda3wa shfeech 3alay

And there it was the war of tears.

I just have three places where I cry.

1) My room

2) the balcony

3) the chalet

I like fresh air!!!


I walked up to the balcony and faced the garden just watched and watched with tears streaming gosh I hated me I hated my life and I thought I was going to move on today bsr3a I wiped them away 👏

Anas came and sat.

Anas: Fai

Fai: You hate me I hate you why bother talking to me

Anas: afffaaa you hate me??

Moo wagt st3baaa6 -.-

Anas: asef asef oo rabi asef bes 3ad shda3wa mat7acheeni machena 3amdech okhoo yuba gilna asef


-you should read that it has information that makes some stuff easier-

To forgive him or not tooooo?

I smiled I guess I'll move on. He is my one and only sibling 😁

Iffff wai3 yakser ilkha6er -....-

Anas: oo hatha a new phone bedaal ili ga6ayta bilchalet winkissaarr

He handed me an iphone five gosh I love my brother I hugged him.

Anas: r6'aytaaay?

Me: I nodded ee I said in betweeen our hug


Anas: ana gayel ikhtee ma9la7cheyaa

-awwww inshaweg 😂😪-

Me: a77 a77 bes e3awer

He started tickling me I laughed hard.

Me: b ahahahahahha eesss hahahahahahahaha bes bes hahahahahah besahhahahahahahahha BES BES!!

Anas: okay yallah baroo7

Me: wain

Anas: chalet

Me: ma3ana?

Anas: ee

Me: oo mnou 3azmek -.-?

Anas: ana

Me: 3azem nafsek

Anas: eehh

Me: ullah

Anas: chub intay oo kobotich

Me: kuboty 7ilwa

Anas: 3ajeeba

Me: albes na6'ara wla la2?

Anas: la2 bdoon a7la

Me: yah yah gmna in3aref fashion

Anas: AFAA 3ALAICH

Me: LOL

Anas: bes yallah

Me: laish

Anas: 7obi ilawal wilakheer bilsayara

Me: aaahhh chthi laish imsare3

Anas: laaaaa 7ilfay wallah?

Me: wallah :D

Anas: yallah yallah imshay jdaamiii

I took my crutches and started walking fast next month I get to go to the doctor so he could check my leg and tell me if I could take the cast off early :D yaaah yaaah yaaah 💃💃

No comments:

Post a Comment