Saturday, March 2, 2013

Chapta 23

This post 7g @My_Mistrie_Life and @nevertrusthim 7d'hom 3jeebeeb 💞😋


Me: nope

Anas: akeed

It wasn't easy to lie at his face

I looked at the ground

Anas: itchathbeenn b3ad, Zayd matiwa8a3tek chii

Zayd: msawayt shay!

Anas: 7di ba9adeg giltlek itha it7ebha in6er bes laaa lazem itgoolaha?

Me: ha inta giltla---

Anas: chub oo bes rikbay ilsayara fai

Me: k

I went to the car put my head on the front hood I wasn't crying at all I don't know why but it's life life has it's downs and downs in my life really :)

Anas got on the car not a single word out of our mouths the whole ride but when we entered our home area

Anas: mahagayt'ha minich

Nizal min ilsayara oo dash ilbait


i entered the house


wai3 shnou laish alyoum bes alyoum giltla I love you too misak'ha 3alay ma9ar la my boyfreind wala ana malta bes giltla shnou wai3 bes wai3 7ayatee khaysa abee ajareb I cut maybe hatha will calm me down la la shnou ghabeya ana? Wai3 wai3 anas wai3 kila he judges mayis2al wai3!

I heard a low chuckle from upstairs

Anas: tdreen cham marra giltay wai3?

Me: wai3 this saying my thoughts out loud is getting on m

Anas: I NEVER THOUGHT YOU WOULD GO THERE OO ITKALMEEN A7AD WALLAH WALA 6ARAT 3ALA BALI HALFIKRA INA IKHTI ITROO7 ITKALEM A7AD.!!!!

He stormed back upstairs

Wai3 khal eroo7 emoot. Chna wayed gam agool wai3 bes wai3 kaifkom abee amoot 7ayatee it8ethh

Al7een 6ab3an gal 7g zayd may7acheeni oo al7een wdi a8tel anas ib sacheena oo ohwa nayem bes laaa :) may9eer 7araan :):):))


Weh sta3'ferallah baroo7 a9ali il3isha.


So I prayed oo chithi itsaba7t chan aroo7 ilbalacona my stomach growelleeedd awesomeee omi oo obooy saferaw oo al7een shloun ba6leb ::)) ee btw BOOKI 6'AAA3 IB SUMMER :):):):):):;) 7ayati 3ajeeba 9a7??? Bamoot min ilyoooo3 :::l makalayt shaaay :/;/;/:/:/




I smell foood :p I turned around to see anas with a bag of mcdonalds in his hands.

Anas: hach

I took the bag and said: oh so you believe me now? Thank you for the food.

Anas: sharaitlech 3shan mom and dad saferaw oo sma3tech itfakreen ib 9out 3ali fa mara7 akhaleech itmooteen min ilyou3.


He walke off to his room

ROOOO7 MOOOT ZAAAIN WAI3 SHNOU HATHA WAIII333 MA7AAD E9ADEGNII. A7een he hates me.

Anas: I don't hate you

I heard a door slam shut :)

My life can't be anymore cooler:)

This summer:


My mom and dad decide to leave
Zayd is forced to stay away from me by anas
Anas hates me
I lost my trust from anas
Lilian's still lilian 😂
Reem's still reem 🙈😂
I have this effin cast on
Now I know who the effing girl is.

I broke down Yes Yes Yes I'm becoming a little weaker by the years


Coming back from montanna had some awesome ups and some female doggy downs :)






*ANAS'S POV*


7di 7di 7di 7di 7di 7di 7di 3'abeee :)


Al7een she has her broken foot she has the problem of mom and dad traveling and this comes up oo al7een ana 3a9abt oo sawait shaklee ma7acheeha al7een ihya im3a9ba

Youm sima3t'ha itgool in ohma moo bf oo gf 9ar feeni HEYYAAA 💃🙈 -\o/-


It was maybe 12:00 AM and she was still at the balcony dam gilt 7g zayd ewakher 3anha khla9 3ayal laish ana a3a9eb everythingss good my little sister is goood khla9 3ayal mala da3ee akhaleeha tabchee bil balacona.

*MY POV*


I sat there admiring the stars admiring the world but hating my presense hating that I'm still on this complicated world. At this moment I wanted to leave i wanted to go to heaven or mars or even saturn.

I love zayd even though he just told me I love him with all my heart i live him to the moon and back gid I love him and I will always love him -AND IIIII IIIII III WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOOUUUHHOOOHHHOOH-


I felt someone come sit down beside me I looked up to see anas i shoved his hand off at this moment I hated him at this moment I hated my life.

Anas: Fai

I ignored

Anas: Fai

And I ignored

Anas: Fai please don't ignore

I felt guilty but ignored

Anas: Fai tadreen itha I didn't do anything that means I don't care but I did something so that means I do care y3ni shtabeeni asawi?

I got up and went to my room. Ee kaifi maaraa7 a36ee wayh.

I layed down crying and crying 'till I felt my phone vibrate I ignored it the whole day because the whole day no one called well everyone called except for the person I wanted to call I looked at my phone to see 1 missed call from Zayd and a bunch of others.

Soon enough 2 missed calls from zayd

2 comments:

  1. Thank you xxx intay ill 3jeeba walla ❤❤ oo the post is amazing;*

    ReplyDelete
  2. never trust him: mashkoora :***

    ReplyDelete