Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Chapta 11

Chapter 11

I don't think it is Lilian because lilian knows I've got that crush on Zayd and I know that Lilian has got that crush on Anas and Anas likes lilian

Lilian: hii

Me: um hi

Zayd: Fai this is my sister Lilian

Me: ohh you look nothing alike

Zayd: we get that a lot

Me: haha

Anas and Zayd started chatting

Lilian: FAAAAIIII

Me: I'm right infront of you.

Lilian: Namay 3indina bil chalet PWEAAAAAAAASE

Me: I'll stay over bes intay namay 3indina

Lilian: kay kay

Me: YOU DA ONE DAT I WANT TO KILL TONI-I-IGHT

Lilian: MY LOVE IS YOUR LOVE YOUR LOVE IS MINE

Me: YOU DA ONE DAT I THINK ABOUT AL DA A AY

Lilian: YOU DA ONE DAT I THINK ABOUT ALWA A AYSS


We started laughing which made Anas and Zayd laugh at our randomness.

Anas: well we gotta go to our chalet now..

Lilian: NOOOOO Fai's staying here then I'll sleep at yours ::::pppp

Anas: 7lew 3azma nafsech -.-

Lilian: 7aram 3alaik Fai invited meh

Anas: haha sorry

Lilian: I know you are

Anas: i know you know i am

Lilia: I know you know that I know you are

Anas: i know that you know that I know that you know that I know that I am.

Me: oh shut up

Zayd: exactly

He was too engrossed into his phone I wonder who he was talking to..

So I helped Anas take the bikes back then he met up with Wahab

Wahab: ha 3ayal wain kintaw?

Me: yallah bye

Wahab: haw wain ray7a?

Me: Chalet Lilian

Wahab: oh ikhet Zayd

Me: Yup tawa inshoofhom galaw ta3alay

Wahab: oh awa9lech?

Me: Suree

Wahab: yallah

We walked and chatted until we reached Lilian's chalet.

Zayd: hello

Me: hi

Zayd: yallah indesh?

Me: kay

We walked inside

Me: BYEEEE WAHAB

Wahab chuckled: BYEE FAI

We went inside

Zayd: LILIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

Lilian: HAAA SHNOU WALLAH MASAWAYT SHAY ALYOUM

Zayd: 9ayda la oo ba3ad alyoum?

Lilian: eeh hehe

Me: khanroo7 Sultaaan

Lilian: yallah

Zayd: No

Me: Bye

Zayd: No

Me: Okay yallah Lilian

Zayd: and I repeat No.

Me well I was already out the door

Me: Bye

Zayd: If you get out that door I swear you'll

I was already half the way to Sultan Center with well angry Zayd behind me...

Suddenly I felt someone pick me up and take me back to the chalet?

Me: shtbi?

Zay: I said la2 you'r supposed to listen alright mate? ;; *winks*

Me: You don't know how to wink!

Okay so the weekend went well I had a great time I actually grew closer to the ocean, okay it sounds awkward writing that!

But then it was Thursday dissmisal that was when Lilian was going to the drop me off at my house We entered the car.

Zayd was talking on the phone While he was in the passenger seat: Don't you get it? You'r just like the other girls I don't like you nor love you, can you delete my number stop getting to attached!!!

That's when I realised he didn't realise I was in the car

So I speaked aloud: Lilian can you eat lunch over at my house?

Zayd turned around in disbelief shock filled his facial expressions..

__________________________

Hello humans
how y'all doin'?
I hope y'all like the post

-Southern accent EPIC FAIL-


No comments:

Post a Comment