Thursday, February 21, 2013

Chapta 19

OHHHHH YEAAAAH BAAABBBYY ITS SUMMER TIME DAN DAN DARAAA ITS OUR VACATION ITS SUMMER TIME DAN DAN DARAA SCHOOLS OUT SCREAM AND SHOUT


Oh how Bad I wanted to dance YES I STILL HAVE THAT EFFIN CAST BECAUSE OF THAT EFFIN GIRL WHO IS EFFED UP.

FINALLY OH GOD ITS SUMMER AHDBUFBEUD

I made lots of new freinds This school year wasn't the best but I truely experienced some stuff I may never experience ever again

I never went to the chalet after the incedibt and I was surely going there now but I thought the chalet was cursed or something like that.

Every one was in the car!! Literally Zayd anas -still had his broken arm- wahab -who started avoiding me and he's really weird- rashed -he grew close to the guys- rakan -that cousin that likes reem- Abdullah-which is now reem's BF she refused at first but he broke her heart with his sadness so she accepted- lilian-who's still dumb and awesome as ever- reem- who's dumb as always-

There was awkward silence

Me: meaw

Rashed: did you just meaw?

Me: yes

Rashed: you'r weird

Me: weird's just a side effect of being awesome

Everyone laughed then stopped

Me: IT'S SUMMER BABAAAAAY

all: OHHH YEAAAAH


Anas graduated a week ago there graduation was awesome an they all looked cute ;;;

No drama happened during summer so lets skip 'till the last week of summer

A girl held a party which is mixed at first anas refused for me to go but he was invited and said okay since he was with me :(

So I picked out a black open back dress it reached a lot above my knees

I loved that dress but anas being anas had to say it was short so I took a long jacket from harvey nichols with me I started wobiling down the stares while looking down I looked up to see Anas wide eye

But I had to wear flats :(


Me: shfeek

Anas: Oh Em JEEEE

Me: wai3 anas

Anas: you beautifull juliet

*he smiled*

Me: why thank you romeo

We interwined our hands then got out to the car it was already about to start it took me a long time to get ready mom and dad were already there everyone was already there!

My brother and I had the weirdest brother sister relation ship really not kidding.

I put 99.7 and love story came on ironiicc we were just talking all romeo and juliet. Okay I love this song



Me: WE WERE BOTH YOUNG WHEN I FIRST SAW YOU I CLOSED MY EYES AND THE FLASHBACK STARTS IM STANDING THERE IN A BALCONY OF SUMMER AIR AIR SEE THE LIGHT SEE THE PARTY THE BALL GOWNS SEE YOU MAKE YOUR WAY THROUGH THE CROWD TO SAY HELLO LITTLE DID I KNOW

Anas: YOU WERE ROMEO YOU WERE THROWING PEBBLES AND MY DADDY SAID STAY AWAY FROM JULIET YOU WERE EVERYTHING TO ME I WAS BEGGING YOU OLEASE DONT GOO AND I SAID ROMEO TAKE ME SOMEWHERE WE COULD BE ALONE ILL KEEP WAITING ALL THERES LEFT TO DO IS RUN YOULL BE MY PRINCE

Me: AND ILL BE YOUR PRINCESS ITS A LOVE STORY BABY JUST SAAAY YESS.


Anas: shakhbari this song


Me: abaih 7da bes layl7een I love it!

Anas: I GOT TIRED OF WAITING WONDERING IF YOUD EVER COME AROUND MY FADE IN YOU WAS FADING

Me: ROMEO HELLP ME IVE BEEN FEELING SO ALONE IS THIS IN MY HEAD OR HE PULLLED OUTTA A RING AND SAID

Anas: MARRY ME JULIET YOU NEVER HAVE TO FEEL ALONE I LOVE YOU AND THATS ALL I REALLY KNOW I TALKED TO YOUR DAD GO PICK OUTTA WHITE DRESS ITS A LOVE STORY BABY JUST SAAAAAAAY YES


Me: CAUSE WE WERE BOTH YOUNG WHEN I FIRST SAAAAAAW YOU.

I heard some clapping I turned around to see a group of guys in there car they had there windows open and the were clapping while laughing


WOOOPS I had my window open I slowly closed it

I shrugged.

We got there and i still didn't wear my jacket every one wasn't wearing all the girls had short dresses on so I feltinsecure a lot. Zayd came over and gave a Light hug

Zayd: lookin good

I winked which was FAAAIL

Zayd: umm fai why don't you wear your jacket?

Me: well no ones wearing it

Zayd: I know but there's just so many guys

Me: djndusjsjd

Zayd laughed: kilman ga3 ekhizich

Me: adree 7adeee jameela

Zayd: Bes moo ajmal mini shoofay kil il banat e6al3ooni

"chub" was all I said because he was cute while wearing the jacketI looked dumb.


THEN CAME RASHED LOOKING HOT AS EVER BUT STILL MAYIGDAR E9EK 3LA ZAYD....

Yes I still had that major crush on Zayd I was still in love with him!

Rashed: ay iljamaal dah

Me: jamaali ana dah

Rashed laughed: thi8aaa

Me: thi8aa zaynaa

Rashed: zaynaaa wila fai


Me: aaagggoooolll bye bye

Rashed: bes chii at3'ashmar

Me: ha-ha -.-

huggss


Zayd: Faaaaaaii t3alaay dgeega

Me: okay, bye rashed see you

Me: shtabi

Zayd took me to some couch so he started talking.

Zayd: Fai I've been wanting to tell you this since the first day I saw at the airport I just wanted to tell you this a long time ago and i keep regretting why I didn't tell you but I was afraid of the response Fai a7ibich oo I always will.



No comments:

Post a Comment