Friday, February 8, 2013

Chapter 8

*His POV*

I woke up in the morning eager to go to school and hope she's in our classes.

I wore my school uniform took my bag and went through the hall into the living room down the stairs walked through the door and I was inside the dining room for breakfast.. -too much detail? :p-

Mom: Hey, morning what would you like for breakfast

Me: Nothing ma I'm not hungry I'm going to school now bye

I kissed her cheeck than ran out the door into our G-Class and my driver started the car off we were to school.

The G-Class isn't the driver's G Class my dad bought it for me so I can practice driving And the driver drives it too :p
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I looked into her eyes once again. She was entering our homeroom while looking confused. She examined the classroom then her eyes fell into mine I smiled assuring her that I'll help she smiled back.

Teacher: Students this is a new girl she moved all the way from Montana to Kuwait.

Guy: Mrs. What's her name?

Teacher: Her name is Fai al flani

The guy smiled at Fai and she smiled back. Wait that guy that guy that guy's Rashed from the Super Market yesterday the one from the escalator....

Something was bubbling in me I don't know what it felt like I don't know why I felt this but, jealousy bubbled up in me at the sight of Fai smiling at Rashed.

Fai took a seat next to me.

Me: hiii

Fai: it's yooouuu

Me: yepp it's meeeee

Fai: \o/ this is a coincidence

Me: ohhh yeah a very nice one

Fai: haha

Rashed gave me a death stare what? Huh no. Just no. It looks like Rashed. Likes. Fai. No way she's mine yeah I'm telling you, I like her a lot huh what noo how can I like her while just meeting her this is wrong in all sides.




I continued chatting with Fai she was a very fun girl. And interesting and cute and kind and sweet and clumsy and funny and unique and awesome and she was just perfect. I know that nobody's perfect but to me? She is.


Fai: shush the teacher's staring

Me: yeah ok

Fai smiled

We finished class then parted our ways. I went to Abdullah and Wahab while Fai went to Reem and Anas.

Abdullah: REEM IS IN OUR SCHOOL *The biggest dorkiest smile ever*

Zayd: ush fi6'a7tna

Abdullah: she's in my homeroom

Zayd: Fai's in my homeroom

Abdullah: aaaah *wink wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment