Saturday, February 16, 2013

Chapta 15

Chapter 15


So we left out of the parking and started walking into the chalet


Me: That was such a douche move.

I yelled as I got in.

Wahab: intay 6awaltay

Me: okay

Everyone got on buggies and rhinos the started going out to sultan Zayd and I decided to stay at the chalet i took my purple beats then sat outside

The song talking to the moon played i love the song

I know your somewhere out there somewhere far away
I want you back
I want you back
my neighbors think I'm crazy
but they dont understand

your all I had
your all I had
and night
when the stars night of my moon
I sit by myself
talkin to the moon
trying to get to you
and hopes
your on the other side
talking to me to
oh am i who sits alone
talking to the moon
Im feeling like im famous
the talk of the town
they say I've gone mad
I've gone mad
but they dont know
what i know
cause when the sun goes down someones talking back
yeah they talkin back
and nigh when the star light
my moon
i sit by myself
talking to the moon
tryin to get to you
and hopes your on the other side talking to me to
oh am my moon
who sits alone talkin to the moon.
Do you ever hear me calling?
Cause every night
I'm talking to the moon
still tryin to get to you
and hopes your on
the other side
talking to me to
oh and my moon
who sits alone talkin to me to.

I know your somewhere out there somewhere far away.

ZAYDS POV

Hdhdijabdf why is she still avoiding me? Sheeeeesh. I sat inside while looking outside. I saw her sitting there beautifull as always! A guy was walking accross the beach he waved at her she waved back woah woah woah stop right there waaaaaaaaaaiiii3333 it was rashed rashed wodi a8tila madree laish e8ithhh 😁🔫💣🔪


MYYY POV

The song finished I looked up to see rashed waving I waved back. He was walking towards me he looked cute.. Huh wait nah what I am not falling for rashed. Period end of sentence.

Rashed: heey

Me: hi

Rashed: so laish ga3da broo7ich

Me: kilihom ra7aw sul6aan bes ana oo zayd bilchalet.

Rashed: oh zayd ili ib *** our school?

Me: yup! "I said popping out the "p""

Rashed: oh yallah 3ayal ashoofich

Me: bye

Rashed: bye

Hes said walking away zayd came out and sat next to me great :)

Zayd: hi

Me: hey

I was going to get up and go inside but zayd gripped my hand and pulled me down.

Okaay :)

Zayd: why the heck are you avoiding me.

Me: oh nothing just over heard your conversation with one of the girls you know in the car.

Zayd: wait huh? Oohh that girl wait I'll show you the messages so yoh can beleive me.

He showed me the messages WOOOPS oh okay he wasn't a player she was the player she was gam titlazag fee. Wai3 7aywana SHES A FREAKIN ANIMAL.

Zayd: al7een it9adgeen? I would never ever be a player.

I looked at the ground guilt filling my eyes

Me: sorry

Zayd: no problem it's okay.

He side hugged me.

Anas: awww now look at those two love birds

Me: anas chub :)

Anas: wait can I check your phone

Me: why?

Anas: bes dgeega

ANAS'S POV

I saw zayd side hugging her don't think I'm the free type of brother I would bever let fai hug guys I don't know but I know Zayd he's a good guy but I'd never let her DATE anyone. Okay so I decided to check her phone But not tell her that ga3 ashek feeha 3ashan mat3a9eb

Fa I took her phone read some chats with the guys she had YES I KNOW ALL OF THEM, AND YES EL7EMDILLAH SHE DOESN't HAVE A BF WEH 💩

Anas: hach " I threw her phone FAAAAAAR "

Fai: YAAAAA DOOOOGGG YA AYOHA ALBAGARA WAI3 7AYWAAAN I HATE YOU MY PHONNNEEEEE 😭😭 she got so angry

Me: LOLOL shd3wa it's just a phone oh and este7ay 3la wayech shnou itsebeeni


I decided to play mad to see what she would do. She ran and got her phone zayd chuckeled at us.

Everyone was eating inside so I decided to go eat.

I got my food then started eating without talking to anyone YAHAHAHAHAH I want her to feel guilty oo tit3allam.


Chalet days were over and I haven't talked to her she looked a bit hurt because i would ignore her but still I wanted her to learn. Shnou wain ga3deen I'm bigger than her oo sabatnee so I want her to learn yeah I feel bad sometimes for ignoring her but lasem she learns.


MEEEE POV

Wai3 anas wai3.

He started ignoring me because I told him some bad word, yeah okay I get mad when someone disrespects my stuff that's one of a LOT OF STUFF I hate about me. We were in the car going home everyone was doing there own thing. This weekend I got close kind of to rashed and things got back to normal between zayd and I.


Wahab was quite awkward and Rakan and Abdullah got close to us. It so shows that they both like reem 😂 Anas talked to eeryone got closer to lilian but still didn't talk to me.


We dropped eeryone off it was just me and anas in the car.

Me: inzain lay meta

He ignored and stared out the window

Me: okay well if you want to ignore me, ignore me I meant everything I said.

With that anas turned around with a hurt facial expression okay I shouldn't have said that I absoloutly did not hate him!

The drivers phone rang he was looking around for his phone which made him not look at the road and

with that I heard a crash at the back of our car which only hit me because I was sitting in the back

and suddenly the car flipped over I fell to the ground with pain all in me I stared at anas who was staring at me

He was about to close his eyes his body was filled with blood

Our driver ran away LITTERALLY RAN AWAY.

Anas was closing his eyes my eyes were closing

Anas: FAAAAAAAAIII

Me: AAAANAAAAAAAS

And with that his eyes closed and my eyes closed

Everything turned black.









No comments:

Post a Comment