Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Chapta 12

Chpater 12
Dear readers ny story is almost 89% true but when I had the boring days I added some action! BRING THE ACTION 🚙
__________________________

*Zayd's POV*

I was in the car and a girl kept calling me and telling me she loves me! She keeps calling 5 times a day... So I decided to talk to her I know she's a player she 's the biggist player in Kuwait I would never date her So I got on the car and started talking to her

Her: Ha al7een hapepe fakart

Me: bes khala9 3ad tara moo no3i

Her: bes ana ahipek

Me: Don't you get it? You'r just like the other girls I don't like you nor love you, can you delete my number stop getting to attached

I lied yes I lied to get her to stop talking to me! I couldn't take it anymore Well I like another girl who's definatly like her She was an angel from above that's when I heard her voice in the car!

Fai: Lilian can you eat lunch over at my house?

I turned around to see Fai yes it was Fai the one I liked and now I don't know how to explain that , I am not a player ugh please god not now not infront of the girl I like. Please Fai

*NOW BACK TO MY POV*

Oh so I'm starting to sink in that the guy I liked is a player he was a player I have always thought that he was one of a kind unlike almost all Kuwaities. Why did I have to like him out of all guys why would I like him? Uhdhfbd ugh.

I got home and layed down on my bed Lilian couldn't come to lunch at our house oh bummer :)



I layed down for half an hour then the sun started going down so I sat on the balcony. There was this feeling ugh I don't know what it is but it made my eyes water. I put my iphone on shuffle and stared at the moon the song I needed came on Impossible I love the song it always gets me motivated that nothing is impossible


I remember years ago
Someone told me I should take
Caution when it comes to love
I did, I did

And you were strong and I was not
My illusion, my mistake
I was careless, I forgot
I did

And now when all is done
There is nothing to say
You have gone and so effortlessly
You have won
You can go ahead tell them

Tell them all I know now
Shout it from the rooftops
Write it on the skyline
All we had is gone now
Tell them I was happy

And my heart is broken
All my scars are open
Tell them what I hoped would be
Impossible, impossible
Impossible, impossible

Falling out of love is hard
Falling for betrayal is worst
Broken trust and broken hearts
I know, I know

Thinking all you need is there
Building faith on love and words
Empty promises will wear
I know (I know)

And know when all is gone
There is nothing to say
And if you're done with embarrassing me
On your own you can go ahead tell them

Tell them all I know now
Shout it from the rooftops
Write it on the skyline
All we had is gone now
Tell them I was happy
And my heart is broken

All my scars are open
Tell them what I hoped would be
Impossible, impossible
Impossible, impossible
Impossible, impossible
Impossible, impossible

Ooh impossible (yeah yeah)

I remember years ago
Someone told me I should take
Caution when it comes to love
I did

Tell them all I know now
Shout it from the rooftops
Write it on the skyline
All we had is gone now
Tell them I was happy
And my heart is broken

All my scars are open
Tell them what I hoped would be
Impossible, impossible
Impossible, impossible
Impossible, impossible
Impossible, impossible

I remember years ago
Someone told me I should take
Caution when it comes to love
I did

I sand along and felt a liquid on my cheeck!

Huh? no way I was not tearing over him. I've always been known in my family the strong one NO WAY. I can't it's just him.

Nu uh brain it's not just him he's the guy the only guy I like

But

No buts I LIKE HIM YEAH I LIKE HIM OKAY

I heard an echo oh okay hehe I said that aloud thank god no one was there phew. I sat there just asking myself in my mind. When will I find my real prince charming when will I fall in love with a good guy a real prince charming?


I layed down sleeping on my bed thinking and dreaming about my prince charming


*DREAM*

I was in a cafe with a guy infront of me he had a polo buttoned shirt on and black pants with his shirt tucked in inside it and a belt holding the shirt in the pants he was holding this very very cute girl she was thin had a bun on her head she had golden hair and green and blue eyes with some yellow she was simply beautifful she looke 5 or 6 she had a pink dress on and she was holding the mans hand and when I looked at the mans face it was my dream guy was my prince charming was oh my god.













He had a mysterious face like the face was actually blurry he sat on the seat infront of me and started chatting the little girl was holding the mans hand and well since in my mind that girl is my daughter why doesn't she sit next to me.


The blurry faced guy saw me looking so he whispered something to the girl

Girl: MAAAMAAA

she gave me a huge bear hug

I hugged her back with my eyes watering from joy


Me: Daddy told you to do this?

Girl: yethh but he didn't thell me tho thell you dis. I WOVE YOU

That brought tears to my eyes I hugged her and told her I loved her too. My so called "husband" was looking at us and smiling that was when he got up and sat next to us.

*END OF DREAM*

:FAI FAI FAI FAI FAI WAKE UP

Me: I'm up uff bes ushh

I opened my eyes to see Wahab

Wahab: ahhhahahahahah


Me: what

Wahab: you were sleeping with the biggest biggest grin on your face

Me: shu2up


I woke up eager to go to the chalet I don't know why I was this happy after yeaterday but my dream was just so perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment