Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Chapter 10

I greeted everyone that was seated

Grandma: Yallah Farah take Anas oo Fai 7g their rooms

Farah: okay

Wondering why my grandma talks english.. Well we are very weird family :p my grandma from my dad's side is from Swaysra and from my moms side she's American...


Farah took us upstairs

We entered our rooms and I layed down on my bed I opened both curtains one had a view of the ocean and the other had a view of the street I saw lots of people on bikes and jet skies and buggies and rhinos. Well on everything you can do at the "chalet"

I went to Anas's room I saw him laying down

Me: anas

Anas: haaa

Me: I'm gonna go bike ride you comin'?

Anas: hell yeah

So Anas and I have loved bike riding since well since I can remember. ;

I changed into jean shorts and a white shirt that said Cool story Bro...

We went downstairs and ran to the bikes I feel as if we were five years old..

Anas: I'm taking the blue one you take the green one

Me: NO I take the blue one you take the green one

Anas: isnxjdid okay

We got on the bikes woah the were huge t3arfoon hathayl ili proffesional bikes ee hathayl ohma they were huge I couldn't hop on them

So Anas carried me and put me on the bike :p yeah I know I'm tall and all but this one was huge anas used the silverado trunk to hop on his...

We started biking in the street then

Me: Anas wanna race

Anas: sure but be careful

Me: I'm not a baby

Anas: yes you are

Me: ugh okay 1
2 GO

We started racing until the end of the road I won but I know Anas was slowing down because he won a bike race back in montana.

We stopped at a chalet to catch our breath but then we saw Zayd but with a girl...

WHAT THE HELL THAT WAS LILIAN!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment