Friday, February 8, 2013

Chapter 7


A guy put his foot. It stopped me from running into the huge stack of tissue.

Guy : Take care again

I jumped out the cart and said

Me: thank you

Guy: No problem I'm Rashed

Me: and I am Fai

Guy: Nice name

Me: thank youuu

Rashed: No problem again

"He smiled aaah "

Anas: Faaaai

Me: gotta go my brother's calling me

Rashed: bye

I went to Anas and Reem and Abdullah and Zayd and Wahab

Anas: a9yad?

Me: hehe

Reem: ahahahahahhaaahaaaaahhhahahahahaahhhhhaaaaahhhhhaahahahahhaha

-she actually laughs like that-

Me: Ugly

Reem: just like you

Abdullah: shh

Me: huh

Abdullah: gshudjdif

Me: what

Abdullah: I said shxbsikdbf

Me: you make no sense

Wahab: umm, you know that guy?

Me: Nope

Reem: he's cute

Abdullah: No he isn't

Reem: yes he is

Abdullah: No he is not

Reem: I call dibs on him

Abdullah: no you don't

Reem: yes I do

Anas : Yes she does yallaah lets go home..

We all went to our houses and slept for a school day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment