Thursday, February 7, 2013

Chapter 5

I looked up.. Could it be? The same eyes I looked at? It's him? Oh yeah it was him...

Him: sorry

Me: no problem

He looked up then saw me.. It was him.

Him: it's you

Me: huh?

Him: your the one that was at the airport.

Me: so it is you

Him: it is me

Me: this is a very awkward coincidence

Him: "he chuckled" Im Zayd Nice to meet you

Me: I'm Fai

Zayd: So you start school tomorrow?

Fai: oh yeah

Zayd: me to which school?

Fai: *** you?

Zayd: I go to that school to I have never seen you there your new right?

Fai: Yeah I just moved from montana

Zayd: cool i guess I'll leave you alone with your friend hope to see you at school tomorrow.

Fai: yeah sure bye

Zayd: bye

I went to Reem

Me: you finished?

Reem: no

Me: ullah I'm going to go pay

Reem: NOOO wait

Me: ugh okay

She took what she needed and we went to the cashier.

Cashier: ra2am ilsandoo2 ay?

Me: Shnou?

Cashier: ra8am ilsandoo2 ay

Reem: Ma3indina

Cashier: xjnsjdjdjsowosnxuid

Weirdo...

Me: let's go cart surfing

Reem: ooooh yeah

So we got into the co-op I hopped into the cart and reem started pushing me. Then saw Anas, Wahab and Abdullah they were laughing and I saw a new face laughing wait huh? Wasn't he in the bookstore just now?

No comments:

Post a Comment