Thursday, February 28, 2013

Chapta 21

Chapter 21

How could they my own mom and dad leaving for 8 months and didn't bother telling me untill the day they were going?

Eff everything. Eff my life. Eff the girl that hit me. Eff bitches. Eff me eff fai eff every single thing. Eff my broken bone. But thank god I'm still alive.

Yes I know I'm bipolar.

So I walked out and sat in the living room facing the window so no one could see me shedding tears I called the driver and waited for him to come I got on the car then told him to speed off to our house

We arrived to the house I sped off to my balcony.

---Let me tell you something tht's off topic my room is the highest room right next to Anas's room we're on our own floor and on top of our floor was the 9a67.

On our floor we had a big big big balcony for both of us like it's a master size bedroom balcony. And then each of us had our own little balconies but the bug one was the one I loved.----


So I went to the balcony we shared I sat there and stared outside not moving, not thinking, not talking just staring.


A thought came to mind. I wanted to go to the chalet.Yes weird but I really wanted to go so the driver came and I went to the chalet sat on the sand and stared yes I continued staring. Not thinking. Not crying. Not talking just blankly staring.


How could my mom and dad be so heartless? How could they be so selfish? Leave their children in a country million miles away? And when there daughter decides to run away from them they don't even think of following her? Okay cool.
Awesome. My life's great. My leg's killing me.




*ZAYD'S POV*


Aaaaaakkkkkkkkhhhheeerrraaaan I got the courage oo giltlaha weeoooohhh 💃🙈 La and she had the same feelings YA RAABAAAAH 💃 GALAT IT7EBNI SIMAAAAAAA3TAAAAAAWWW HA SIMaaa3TAAAAWWWW EEEEE DNSIDFFJSKDNBSHDJD AAKKHAAAAAAIIIIIH.

She went to the car. Anaas and i decided to follow her yes I know I know stalkers but we wanted to know where she was going. She went to her grandparents house then came out almost sprinting with tears in her eyes anas just got off the car to see what was happening.


I waited impatiently biting my bottom lip waiting for anas. I waited and waited then anas came he looked worried? Okay what the hell is happening where the hell did fai go why the hell is anas worried.


Me: shfeek sh9ar wain ra7at?

Anas: omi oo obooy besafroon 7g thiman sh'hoor oo twa egooloolaha oo al7een beroo7oon maayamdeehom egooloolaha bye fa al7een bet3a9eb.

I got frustrated what kind of mom and dad esawoon chithi ekhaloon bint'hom oo wild'hom 7g thiman sh'hoor oo ma7at egooloon ma3a ilsalama? M3a e7tirami lihom bes isn't that just effed up?

Me: al7een wain Fai?

Anas: wallah madree ga3 afaker ihya bes it7eb tig3ad barra oo ekoon foug fa ya ama btkoon bilbalacona

Me: aw bilchalet

Anas: eee.

Me: lazem inta itroo7 itchayek ilbalacona oo ana ilchalet.

Anas: yallah.


We split I got on the car kaifkom 3ad I got my license moo mt3awed asoog sayarat kbaar.. I sped up oo dist 180 il7emdellah madashait ib a car crash.

Wi9alt ilchalet ga3adt adawerha chan algaha gam itjabel ilba7a

I heard some sniffing maloomha jed itha ahali besafroon 7g thiman sh'hoor ba3a9eb oo foug kil hatha maygoolole? But her crying I couldn't what she broke my heaaarttt :(

No comments:

Post a Comment