Friday, February 8, 2013

Chapter 9

This is too @MANARALF for being an awesome first commenter then to all the others xx


*Back to My POV*


I had a class with Zayd he was so kind and funny we chatted about everything then the bell rang and I went to Reem and Anas.

Me: heeey

Reem: hiii

Anas: how's class without me?

Me: fun actually.

Anas: that hurts

Me: Sorry

Anas: I was kidding

Me: I know

*Hugs💪*

Me: what do I have now?

Reen: We have Math

Me: yay

Reem: chub

Me: kay

The week went by, it's the weekend Zayd and I grew closer I have him on twitter Via DM's :p we were off to something called "chalet" my dad told me ina hatha beach house bes they only visit it on weekends nobody lives there they just sleep there.

Ohhh By the way I started to know how to talk arabic bes moo 3adel fa y3ni 6awfaw ilbadleyat..

Anas: We're here

Me: Akheeran

Anas: Reem and Lilian mara7 eyoon?

Me: Nope they have zwara ba3ad

Anas: oh y3ni lilian mara7 tyey?

Me: eeh Il7oob is not coming

Anas: shutup

Me: We have some brother sister bond ::::

Anas: hshxjjdisbd okay I guess I'll live with it


Oh yeah right, we moved to our house it's.... Huge mashallah but it's to big for just 4 people it can fit way more.

Me: let's go in side why are we standing out Side?

Anas: cause I said so.

Me: no you didn't say so.

Anas: I thought of saying it

Me: hahhaaa good one bro

Anas: hehe

Me: dude girls are supposed to laugh like hehe not guys

Anas: I'm gay

Me: NO WAY

Anas: 9AYDAAA!!!!
He laughed so hard

Me: ya 7ywan I got a mini heart attack

Anas: \o/ I like Lilian

Me: what?

Lilian is our new friend <3 she's so cute. She has brown hair brown eyes and she's petite

Anas: I said that out loud did I

Me: Oh yeah

Anas: Please don't tell her

Me: Okay

We entered the "Chalet" it was amazing the balcony the glass doors the ocean ahhhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment