Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Chapta 13

Chapter 13

I started avoiding Zayd after you know him turning out to be a player and all.

But Lilian and I got really close with Reem of course. We were off to the chalet again but this time they're all staying in our chalet. Lilian's chalet was next to our's and Reem was in Khairan 290 but yet that didn't stop her from coming.

I was in the car driving off to Lilian's then off to Reem's

I waited for Lilian to come out but yet she was still changing so I decided to wait in the car. That's when the front door slightly opened and Wahab's car was right infront of me.

Oh guess what? I guess Abdullah and Zayd are coming. Okay I don't have anything against Abdullah. But ina ugh I still can't sync in that inoccent Zayd was a player..

Lilian came out with Zayd who was looking at me I took some glances but when our eye's met for a second I looked down I W I L L N O T FALL IN LOVE.

Lilian hopped on then we were off to reem sometimes I feel sorry for the driver. We picked up reem OH WELL ITS JUST A COINCIDENCE THAT ZAYS KNOWS REEMS BIG BROTHER -.- So well Abdullah's car was infront of us great . Nothing is going to ruin my mood I'll stay positive today !!

Reem hopped on the car we started chatting but then!

99.7: well hello I'm hdhsjcks and I have the news for you today djskhdisoalncndhd djirofngdk

^ well pretend that's the news.

And the song Paradise came on I .. Sang while shouting I actually had a good voice, call me arrogant I don't care but I actually have a good voice but if I sing and scream woops.

Reem and Lilian were laughing 😒

We got to the chalet the same time as "the guys" we got there and I ran to the room we were staying in. Lilian decided to leave her stuff and sleep in her chalet which is next to us. So reem came in

Reem: SPILL

Me: what?

Reem: chub and tell me

Me: mashallah 3alaich how'd you know?

Reem: SUAHSVDYSJ I just know you know.

Me: kay, "I told her everything."

Anas burst into the room.

Me: TARA WALLAH WALLAH AKOO SHAY ISMA KNOCK.

Anas: Jsduhsca kaifi ana okhooch ilkbeer asawi ili abeeee *sticks tongue*

Me: ILKBEEER 😂?

Anas: chub ee, tara NO SWIMMING BARD BARRA 💃

Me: Why are you so happy 'bout it.

Anas winked then ran out the room. I hear him outside

Anas: ABOOOD

Abood: Shtabi?

Anas: THERES GONNA BE ONE LESS LONELY GUURRRL *squeeeeky voice*

Abood: ONE LESS LONELY GUUURL *squeeky voice*

Thank god there were no parents.

Reem and I were laughing. They all decided to go to starbucks and I decided to stay.

They all went to the car and I was hopping on the stairs skipping a step while singing "talking to the moon" by bruno Mars.

Me: TAAALKKIINNG TOO THEEE MOOOOOON, TRYING TO GET TO YOOOOU, AND HOPES YOUR ON THE OTHER SIDE TALKING TO ME TO.


I bumpe into someone I looked up to see Zayd :) YIPPEE :)

Me: woops sorry

Zayd: Hi

Me: hi

Zayd: your not going to starbucks with them?

Me: Al7een I'm going

Zayd: oh okay bye

Me: Buh-bye

I ran outside and thanked god they still didn't go they were fighting on whos going to drive so I snatched the keys and jumped into the drivers seat.


Anas: FAI BARRA

Me: woops I did it again.

Anas: FAIAIIIAIAIAIAIAAIAI

Me: la2 ana basoog

Anas came to me and picked me up then went to the big garbage can

Anas: AGE6ICH DAKHEL?


Me: NOOOOO

Anas: you sure?

Me: LA2 PLEAASE

Anas: put the keys in my pocket and say "A7iek anass magdar a3eesh bdoonik ya a7la okhoo bil3alam ya jameel it9ek 3la kil the guys in kuwait."

Me: NO.

Anas lowered me down now I'm closer to the garbage but not in it

I heard people laughing I looked up to see Zayd, Abdullah, Wahab, Rashed, Lilian, and reem.

I heard laughing from the other Side I looked to see some guys and girls from our school.

Me: anas let me go

Anas: well you said so.

Me: NO OKAY OKAY

I put the keys in his pocket an said : A7ibek anass magdar a3eesh bdoonik ya a7la okhoo bil3alam ya jameel it9ek 3la kil the guys in kuwait.

Anas: 3afya now was that too haarrdd?

Me: chub we hopped in the car

Everybody was biting there cheecks trying to hold the laughter,

Me: You can laugh its so obvious

All: AHAHHAHHEHEHEHHOOOHOHAHAHAHAHHEHEHEHAHAHAHLOLOL

- Yes this is how they laugh-

We got to starbucks took our drinks everyone went to the car and I went to get a straw.

I was engrossed staring at the drink that when it suddenly fell. I looked up tooo see a guy. He was wearing a white polo shirt which is now brown.







No comments:

Post a Comment